You’ll have to rely on a bright source of light to get something out of it or settle for super fuzzy images. The 5MP macro camera is a real piece of work, which is probably why Xiaomi buried it deep within the camera app. Once you do find it, you’ll realize that your efforts were in vain.
- To do so, you start the game and then swipe from the top right corner for a pull-down settings menu.
- All of these numbers may seem like a bunch of nonsense, but what it shows us is that the Black Shark 4 performs almost as well as the Snapdragon 888 flagships.
- The front camera is a 20MP sensor with an f/2.2 sensor covered with a 5P lens.
- As smooth as the Black Shark 4 Pro looks and feels, the biggest test for a gaming phone is its performance.
- For those who love listening to music, watching movies, and playing competitive online games on their device, it’s important to pay attention to the audio and sound quality.
For the past few weeks, I’ve tested a number of long gaming sessions to see if the phone ever got hot to the touch or uncomfortable. Black Shark has upgraded their liquid sandwich design cooling system, which it claims is 30% more effective at heat dissipation. More graphically intensive games like Genshin Impact do stress the phone more and after a few hours, it can still get too hot. What’s more impressive, however, and in my experience actually more beneficial to gaming, is its 720Hz touch sampling rate.…